Auto Repair & Services
- A/C Repair
- Air Filters
- Alignments - 3D Laser Hunter Alignment
- Auto Detailing
- Batteries and Electrical System
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Check Engine Light
- Commercial Roadside Assistance
- Cooling System
- Custom Accessories
- Custom Wheels / Rims
- Drive Clean Emission Test
- Electrical Service
- Engine Diagnositcs
- Engine Repair
- Fleet Services
- Front End
- Fuel Injection Service
- Fuel System Service
- General Repair
- Lift Kits
- Light Bulb Replacement
- Muffler Repair
- National Accounts
- Oil Changes
- Other Services
- Performance Parts
- Residential Roadside Assistance
- Rust Protection
- Shuttle Service
- Smog Check
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Tire Retreading
- Transmission Repair
- Transmission Rebuilding
- TPMS Service
- Tune Up
- Vehicle Inspection
- Wheel Refinishing
- Wiper Blades
- Windshield Repair and Replacement
Power Steering Service in London, ON
Dirty, neglected power steering fluid can:
- Cause noise and increased steering effort.
- Reduce steering effectiveness.
- Harden seals and cause leakage.
- Cause expensive repairs of power steering components.
The power steering rack which can cost as much as $1,000 to replace.
Power Steering System Flush Service:
- Removes the old fluid from the reservoir.
- Vacuum flushes the entire system with a proprietary product formulated to loosen and remove sludge and other contaminants from the system.
- Refills the system with the correct manufacturer recommended fluid.
- Restores steering performance.
Helps prevent sluggish steering on cold mornings.
Reduces or eliminates steering noise.
Provides proper lubrication of power steering components.
Helps avoid premature, unexpected and expensive steering system failures.
For safety and the life of your vehicle, make sure power steering service is part of your normal maintenance schedule.